APPLYING FOR THE 2016 COHORT OF A3i
Please read thoroughly before filling out the form below.
- The third cycle of A3i Accelerator for assistive technologies will start on July 2016 and will end with a Launch Night at the end of October.
- The program includes 12 weeks of intensive training, comprised of 2 meetings per week, in the afternoons from 17:00 - 21:30. All seminars will take place in Hebrew.
- Seminars will be held on Monday afternoons at Beit Issie Shapiro in Ra'anana. Personal, group-work, and consulting sessions will be held on Wednesday afternoons at the LightHouse start-up hub in Ra'anana.
- After the 12 weeks, we will hold a busy boot-camp period to prepare for launch night!
- Meetings with mentors are not part of the above scheduled hours, and it is the entrepreneurs' responsibility to schedule them.
- The program cost is heavily subsidized. Program fees are 1500 NIS for a private venture or 2000 NIS for a venture which is part of an existing organization.
Application deadline - June 7, 2016
About the application process:
Step One - Submit an online application form (below) together with preliminary preparatory work
Step Two - 10 minute presentation before our steering committee
Step Three - Personal interviews (optional)
Please read the full details about the application process before applying
"I highly recommend A3i, a perfect home for ventures in the field of disabilities. The program, dedicated mentors and professional staff gives an amazing experience and contribution."